10) Students miss your call because they don’t get service on that side of their house.
8) Drivers Ed courses feature safety info on Amish road regulations.
7) Pizza can’t be delivered to your house.
6) Livestock out numbers your cities residential population.
5) The prom king and queen arrive on a John Deere tractor.
4) You have received wild game as a gift from a church member.
3) Pick up trucks out number cars in the church parking lot.
2) You spend more time in one week at the county fair than a years worth of ball games and school concerts combined.
1) 9 out of 10 small groups end up in a conversation about Gun Control.