This is a short Saturday post written while waiting for my car to be finished in the shop (yes we have repair places here that are still open on Saturday…):
Pastors do a few things that will greatly help your staff, and if you already do them – great, keep it up…
1. Communicate, don’t just talk. This makes your working relationship work.
2. Don’t micromanage. If you micro-manage, expect micro-results.
3. Be accountable to both God and man.
4. Sometimes the best thing to do is just listen.
5. Don’t be afraid to lead where God is taking your church, no matter the cost.
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017