In Rural Youth Ministry, the magic word is often FREE. We like free things that don’t kill our budgets (those of us who have them…). Here is a resource for you if you are in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, or Michigan that will not break the bank.
I shared in a previous post about the My Hope project from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. They are offering a free youth leader training for those in the above states by partnering with NNYM (National Network of Youth Ministries). I have been asked by BGEA to be the trainer.
You may be saying, “I don’t know about MyHope” or “My church isn’t taking part in this program”. This training is designed to be a “baseline” youth ministry training that teaches some core principles of youth ministry, focusing on 5 points of hope in youth ministry today. Whether volunteer or full-time staff, there are some “universals” in youth ministry that this training is designed to address. During the training, we will share about MyHope and NNYM, and where they fit in all of this.
I want to do this in my area. How do I get involved?
2) If not, here is the info on hosting one in your area…
3) Contact me if you would like to host a free training in your area, or if you have questions.
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017