This week is the County Fair in Parke County. I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to do a lot of ministry there. I will see a lot of
So after a lot of prayer and brainstorming, the following ideas have stuck (in a multitude of ways…):
- Offer Promotional Products that fit the budget and are likely to be used by teenagers. We decided on frisbees and BPA free water bottles.
- Make sure there is a connection to a GOSPEL message/presentation.
- Make it work for both products
- Make it eye-catching
The image at the right, and video below is the fruit of the ideas. Every product goes out with a label that has a QR Code (barcode for smartphones) with a link to a GOSPEL presentation, as well as a text based link (so it works on everything else). The page has tracking for views and it is also available on youtube for sharing with friends.
I wanted to keep the “cheese factor” low, so people would finish the video. I used a “non-church, non-office setting” to shoot, (it’s an old furniture warehouse facility) and I used something that would catch the attention and relevance of the community (people like cars here) to propel the message.
Pray that I hit my target!
Here is the video:
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- 4 Things to Look for at #SYMC2016 - October 7, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Simply Youth Ministry Conference - October 6, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Ohio Mennonite Youth Workers Retreat - September 30, 2016