*Want Your Church Website Reviewed?
*What They Did Well*:
– Good use of whitespace on homepage
– Good color scheme
– Very easy navigation
– Easy to find service times
– The image rotator is not overwhelming
– Good placement of events calendar
– You get a sense of the mission of the church
– The focus on family shines through
*What could possibly improve:*
– The default text size is small on widescreen displays.
– The the use of whitespace on the rest of the pages.
– The effect of the Shortcuts Link is “interesting...”
Latest posts by Brent.Lacy (see all)
- “Blackberry thumb” surgery …. - September 30, 2010
- Facebook in Ministry… - September 29, 2010
- This Is How Much the New iPhone 4 Signal Bars Have Grown - September 29, 2010