encouragement to engage in Evangelism.
1. Beside dying on the cross for someone else’s sins, it is the ultimate way
you can love your neighbor.
2. It is exciting!
3. It is a message that is easy to understand and explain.
4. It gets self righteous people ticked off and who doesn’t like making
5. When done with the right motives it makes God smile.
6. It gives people the audacity of everlasting hope.
7. It advances the kingdom of God.
8. It builds the heavenly choir with new worshippers to sing praises to His
9. It is just like introducing someone to your best friend and hero.
10. It saves people from the wrath of God and everlasting destruction (aka
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017