Well, I have wrapped up a great first day to SYMC in Indianapolis.
If you cannot be at the conference, the general sessions stream here…
Here are some of the highlights.
- Got to connect with some great youth workers at lunch!
- I was honored to get to talk with a group of youthworkers about living on a budget in the “Savvy Financial Advice for Living on a Shoestring Budget” Peer Panel. there were some great discussions and awesome questions asked.
- The Connect Group Open House went well. There were a lot of good conversations started tonight. The Rural Connect Group even spilled over into supper (great thing). If you missed it, go get involved with a connect group tomorrow night from 5-6PM
- The evening session was great! Greg Stier did an awesome job teaching on prayer. Propaganda did an amazing job. Worship with Shane and Shane was refreshing and such a blessing.
- Got to talk with some amazing youth workers after the General Session, one that I had not seen for a while.
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017