As I have been out talking with people, taking in some great food, and meeting vendors from all over and even outside the US, here are some of the strangest things you can find at the Covered Bridge Festival:
4) A Cheeseburger on a Stick
5) Pork Cracklins (If you have to ask how they are made, you probably don’t want to know)….
6) A hoodie with a giant flaming skull on it
8) I think this one is more cool than strange: Cross Shaped Funnel Cakes. There is a vendor on the Square in Rockville that has been doing these for years
9) Persimmon Ice Cream. (It was so good, I forgot to take a picture. Oops)
What do you have at your local festivals that others might find odd or strange? Share it in the comments area below.
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- 4 Things to Look for at #SYMC2016 - October 7, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Simply Youth Ministry Conference - October 6, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Ohio Mennonite Youth Workers Retreat - September 30, 2016