I have been blessed by the church where I serve to have the ability to spend a couple weeks each year blessing another church or ministry.
I would love the opportunity to partner with you. I am available for Camps, D-Now Weekends, Revivals, Outreach Events, Youth Worker Training Sessions, or any other ideas you may be working on for Speaking and/or Leading Worship.
Here are some examples of the topics I speak on:
- Who’s Your Daddy? – a closer look at God as a loving father.
- Best practices for keeping your kids/teens safe online.
- Technology in Ministry – it’s not just for the youth pastor anymore….
- What churches are missing by largely ignoring the internet…
- Our kids are safe at church, right? Best practices for child/teen safety
- Open Source, Freeware, and what it means in Ministry…
- Technology: Worship enhancement or Worship distraction?
- The least of these: reaching out to the unchurched in uncomfortable, yet Christ-centered ways…
- Mandated Reporting and implications on ministry. and others upon request…
A little about me:
I am a Youth Pastor with 12 years experience in both full-time and bi-vocational roles. I have worked in the Information Technology industry since 1997, and currently own my own Web Design and IT Contracting Firm in Indiana. In 2004-05, I worked for the State of Missouri as a Child Abuse Investigator, before transitioning to Full Time Youth Ministry. In 2007-2009, I helped start and administrated Common Ground Community Youth Center in Odessa, Missouri, a multi-denominational effort that reached “street kids” with no church affiliation. I have led youth in worship settings for the last 8 years of ministry.
If this doesn’t fit your needs, please remember me and pass on my info to other youth workers.
Thanks for your time, and hope to connect with you soon.
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- 4 Things to Look for at #SYMC2016 - October 7, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Simply Youth Ministry Conference - October 6, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Ohio Mennonite Youth Workers Retreat - September 30, 2016