Some of our readers are seasoned veterans in Rural Ministry, others are brand new (and maybe asking what they just volunteered for…), and all points between. I would love your feedback on the following questions as I plan for upcoming training events…
1) What do you see as the #1 need for Rural Youth Workers today?
2) What is the most difficult issue you face today as a Rural Youth Worker?
3) What do you see as the #1 need of the children/teens you work with?
4) What are you doing to engage the families of the children/teens you work with?
5) What role does technology and social media play in your day to day ministry?
Place your answers in the comments area below. Thanks in advance!!
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017