Some of our readers are seasoned veterans in Rural Ministry, others are brand new (and maybe asking what they just volunteered for…), and all points between. I would love your feedback on the following questions as I plan for upcoming training events…
1) What do you see as the #1 need for Rural Youth Workers today?
2) What is the most difficult issue you face today as a Rural Youth Worker?
3) What do you see as the #1 need of the children/teens you work with?
4) What are you doing to engage the families of the children/teens you work with?
5) What role does technology and social media play in your day to day ministry?
Place your answers in the comments area below. Thanks in advance!!