A parent buys Android Tablets for both teen daughters fir Christmas. Unfortunately, one was “preloaded” with Porn apps. Parent panics, calls the manufacturer and the local TV station….
Lessons to learn:
1. Mistakes happen, no matter how damaging.
2. Nothing can substitute for a parent who is on top of things. Our children watch our reactions to situations, Good and Bad.
3. We live in a fallen world. The effects of sin are all around us in places we would never suspect.
4. Technology is amoral. It can be used for good or evil, depending on the operator.
Any other lessons from this that you see? Comment Below…
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017