Here’s what we think we know:
- The 5 will have a A5 dual core processor like the iPad2
- The 5 might have n 8MP camera
- The 4S will be a slightly updated iPhone 4 (maybe even with 8GB Memory)
- The 5 might be a different design, possibly a “mini-iPad 2 look” (aluminum back, beveled edges, larger screen)
- Anything released will have iOS 5
Thats really about the sum of the rumors that are floating. We’ll all find out on Oct. 4th….
The following two tabs change content below.
Youth Pastor. Web Designer. Homeschool Dad. Former Child Abuse Investigator. IT Technician. Writer. Lock-in Survivor. Rural Ministry Advocate. These all describe the experiences and stories that are part of Brent Lacy’s time in ministry. Brent grew up on 160 acres of corn, soybeans and cattle in Southern Illinois. He is currently a Rural Ministry Specialist with National Network of Youth Ministry (NNYM), based in Rockville, Indiana where he lives with his beautiful wife and three awesome kids in the Covered Bridge Capital of the World! His book "Rural Youth Ministry: Thrive Where You're Planted" is available at SimplyYouthMinistry.com and on the Kindle Store.
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017