I just received my Otterbox defender case for my Bold 9700. Here are my first thoughts:
– Given there are very few rugged cases for the 9700, this is a good option.
– The retail price is ridiculous, thankfully one can be bought for around $30 if you shop around.
– the installation process is really simple if you follow the directions.
– this gave my 9700 extra heft (in a good way). I always found the 9700 to be a little “too” light, especially after upgrading from an 8820…
– The Keyboard membrane is almost impossible to get perfectly lined up with the molding. be patient here…
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- 4 Things to Look for at #SYMC2016 - October 7, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Simply Youth Ministry Conference - October 6, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Ohio Mennonite Youth Workers Retreat - September 30, 2016