I just received my Otterbox defender case for my Bold 9700. Here are my first thoughts:
– Given there are very few rugged cases for the 9700, this is a good option.
– The retail price is ridiculous, thankfully one can be bought for around $30 if you shop around.
– the installation process is really simple if you follow the directions.
– this gave my 9700 extra heft (in a good way). I always found the 9700 to be a little “too” light, especially after upgrading from an 8820…
– The Keyboard membrane is almost impossible to get perfectly lined up with the molding. be patient here…
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017