My iPad is most of the way done…if you’d like one of those, go Here….
I’m working toward a free iPhone 4 32GB as a bonus from a site called YourFreeiPhone.com. A freind of mine in Minnesota tipped me off about it. It’s super easy. It is legit.
My friend Tim in Minnesota has gotten a little over $10,000 in free stuff over the past few years. He is a Youth Pastor, and I trust him. If I had any worries about it or didn’t trust him, I would not be making this post.
The premise of the program is this: Big companies pay large dollars for potential new customers to try their services.
The best explanation I’ve seen was Tim Schmoyer’s at LifeInStudentministry.com:
How it works
1. Companies (like NetFlix, for example) are looking for new potential customers to try out their products and services.
2. NetFlix goes to the freebie company and says, “Hey, we’ll give you $80 for every customer you send our way to try out our online DVD rental service.”
3. So the freebie company comes to you and says, “If you try out NetFlix’s service and refer other people to try it through us, or one of our other advertising partner’s services, we’ll split the $80 with you for each person you recruit.”
4. You try out NetFlix’s service and get 6 other people to try it, too (or another product/service offered through the freebie company’s site) by giving your friends and family a special link that the site provides for you to share. (Of course, your friends can then get people to sign-up under their special link so they can work toward a free prize, too, but know that the people they refer have no benefit for you.)
5. After your 6 friends try a product or service, the freebie company says, “Thanks! We’ll give you $240 ($40/referral x 6 referrals) or an iPod Touch. Which do you want?”
6. About a week later, your prize shows up in the mail, or your money shows up in your PayPal account.
Create an account. Do the offer. 30 minutes tops. Done.
Choose “Referral” account in stead of “points”.
Not all the offers are created equal, not all would I recommend. Be wise in choosing.
I cannot tell you what offers to do or give tips to “beat the system”, here is what I did:
What I did was the offer from IDENTITY GUARD. I normally get a free credit report about this time of year to make sure everything is in order anyway. Keep the service for at least 10 days and at least try it. Just remember, if you don’t want to pay for the service, call them and cancel DURING THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, or you WILL be billed. It was free and satisfied the requirements.
Now here’s your chance. Go get it and get one for you too…
I hope you do well too.