10 things I learned (or was reminded of) from day one:
10. God doesn’t Need you, yet He chooses you
9. If given the choice of Joshua Griffin flying your place vs walking..choose walking
8. Francis Chan was a youth pastor (Who knew?)
7. Technology in ministry is equal parts research, practical implementation, and having fun!
6. It’s not about you.
5. It’s OK to stand still and Breathe
4. Every youth worker has a purpose and voice.
3. God places us where He wants us for HIS purposes, not ours.
2. There is much that is there to distract us. That is from Satan, not God!
1. It’s all about HIM. Live like it.