In Youth Ministry, we often yearn for the “bigger better deal”. I have been a part of Small Town/Rural ministries for 9 years. I don’t really see that changing anytime soon(I see that as a good thing). Here are a couple advantages.
1. If your ministry does ANYTHING, its kind of a big deal in town.
2. You can get the word out by a few facebook posts and canvassing the local businesses in an afternoon, if you make a plan.
3.You get the opportunity to work with other churches to pull off REALLY big events (or regular ones, too)
What are your thoughts on Small Town/Rural Ministry?
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- Missions Monday: What’s your outreach? - May 22, 2017
- May 2017 Newsletter - May 20, 2017
- Five Ways to Welcome New Church Staff to Your Community… A How-to guide. - May 9, 2017