In Youth Ministry, we often yearn for the “bigger better deal”. I have been a part of Small Town/Rural ministries for 9 years. I don’t really see that changing anytime soon(I see that as a good thing). Here are a couple advantages.
1. If your ministry does ANYTHING, its kind of a big deal in town.
2. You can get the word out by a few facebook posts and canvassing the local businesses in an afternoon, if you make a plan.
3.You get the opportunity to work with other churches to pull off REALLY big events (or regular ones, too)
What are your thoughts on Small Town/Rural Ministry?
Latest posts by Brent Lacy (see all)
- 4 Things to Look for at #SYMC2016 - October 7, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Simply Youth Ministry Conference - October 6, 2016
- MinistryPlace.Net on the Road: Ohio Mennonite Youth Workers Retreat - September 30, 2016